Fees and Refunds
Amazing Education & Training's Fees and Refunds policy outlines how Amazing Education & Training charges and collects fees for the delivery of training services and assessment services. All fees and associated costs are defined within the Fees and Refunds policy.
Information about course fees and pricing is available on this website on the relevant course pages and further listed on the student’s Online Enrolment application. Fees differ between course levels and whether you are claiming for concession prices. If you are wishing to claim for concession prices you will need to upload your current concession card.
Payment of course fees in advance
Multiple options are available for the payment of course fees. Amazing Education and Training will accept payment of no more than $1000.00 prior to course commencement. Following commencement, fees paid in advance for services not yet delivered will not exceed $1500.00.
Enrolment fee for each course
Fee for service students pay an Enrolment Fee of $100 for each course in which they enrol. The enrolment fee is paid upon submission of the Enrolment Form.
- Replacement of qualification: $50.00
- Replacement of statement of attainment: $40.00
Payment methods and receipting
Course and additional fees can be paid by:
- Credit/Debit Card
- Electronic Funds Transfer
- Bank Direct Debit
Formal acknowledgement of receipt of payment for course will be provided to students within 7 days of funds clearing.
NOTE: Amazing Education & Training reserves the right to withhold certification documents until the student has paid all agreed fees owed.
Course cancellation and refunds
If payment has been made and Amazing Education & Training
- Terminate the training and assessment arrangement early*; or
- Fails to provide the agreed services*
The student will be entitled to a full refund of the payment if the training to which the payment relate has not yet commenced or a proportionate refund if the training has been commenced.
Students are not required to apply for a refund under these circumstances. The RTO will instigate the refund process. The refund amount will be paid to the client within 14 working days.
Fees refundable to students (excluding trainees and apprentices)
- All non-commenced units are available for a full refund.
- Enrolment fee is non-refundable.
* Refunds will be considered on a pro-rata basis for students who fall ill or are injured to the extent that they can no longer undertake the course providing a supporting Medical Certificate is supplied to Amazing Education & Training. However, should participants wish to finalise incomplete units of competency in a future course the original fee can be used as a credit towards that course within three months of initial payment.
In cases other than illness or injury supported by a Medical Certificate, refunds are at the discretion of the Directors and may be negotiated on an individual case-by-case basis.
Accessing a refund
An application for refund of course fee is to be made 7 days prior to withdrawal from course and must complete the Refund Application Form available on the Management system with a secure username and password.
Prospective students who have not yet received a username and password for the Management System can contact Amazing Education & Training Call 1300 707 058 or email firstname.lastname@example.org – to have a client refund application form emailed or faxed to them.
The determined refund amount will be paid to the student within 14 working days of receipt of a complete Refund Application Form.